Coventry Rugby Supporters’ Club & Coventry Rugby are delighted to announce a ‘Family Fun Day & Meet the Players’ event, to be held at BPA on Saturday July 28th. The event is an open invitation to all, giving the opportunity to meet the playing squad, coaching and management staff for the 2018 / 2019 season. Further details are given below:-
The intent is to make the event a Supporters / family fun day, with active participation for all ages in selected training drills, ensuring the safety of those participating. Alternatively, you can just watch. Also, the new playing kit for the season will be available to view at the Supporters’ Club Stand in the Jon Sharp Suite (formerly known as the Arena Bar).
The event will commence at 12.00 midday (gates open at 11.30am) and will close at 3.30pm and will include the following:-
- Watch an open training session from Coventry Rugby Club players on the pitch, followed by:-
- The opportunity for supporters to actively participate in training drills with the players:
- Kicking Drills – punt, goal, grubber, box
- Passing Skills
- Gladiator Gaunlet
- Mini Coaching / Didi rugby for children (Community Rugby)
- (Please note – details are still being finalised to ensure the safety of supporters who wish to participate)
- BBQ hosted by the players & coaches
- Cross Bar Challenge for Supporters
- Find the player competition
- New Kit Launch
- CRSC Stand
- Purity Brewing Stand
- Kids Village (Bouncy Castles, etc, subject to availability)
- Ice Cream Van
- Bar Open
- Coaches Corner:- Open Q&A session for supporters to talk with coaches regarding tactics, strategies & coaching techniques.
- An open invitation for all those attending to talk with the players & coaching staff in an open and relaxed environment from early afternoon through until the close of the event
Further details will be released within the next 7-10 days.
If anyone would like to donate prizes for the Raffle please E-Mail the Supporters’ Club at CRSC1874@gmail.com