WELCOME TO COVENTRY RUGBY SUPPORTERS’ CLUB!
Coventry Rugby Supporters’ Club was re-launched in August 2016 following a growing wish expressed by supporters which, in turn, was supported by Coventry Rugby.
We currently have in excess of 150 paid up members, two Honorary Members, one Life Member and we are examining the prospects of conferring additional Life Memberships.
We operate within a clearly defined Constitution and to an agreed set of Objectives which, along with other essential information, can be found in the “Useful Documentation” section.
The Supporters’ Club is run by an elected committee, all of whom are volunteers, and is a non-profit making organisation.
Membership, which is open to all supporters, costs just £20.00 for the year (which is commensurate with the playing season – 1st September to 31st August) for an individual supporter, £30.00 for a Joint Membership (Spouse/Partner/Civil Partner) and only £5.00 for under 16’s.
Among the many benefits of membership are:
– Regular events which include referees evenings where the laws of the game are explained using video evidence, backed up by players who are able to provide experience as to the laws and their enforcement by the referee
– tours of the Butts Park Arena and all the facilities which contribute towards it being a successful rugby playing club as well as a successful independent commercial business
– regular issues of ‘In Touch’, the Newsletter of Coventry Rugby Supporters’ Club
– meet the players and coaches evenings
– meet the squad for the new playing season
– a poll to determine the Supporters’ Club Player of the Year award, plus other polls
– prize draws
– discounted travel on coaches to away games and discounted admission deals at the away grounds
– special offers for certain games/events
– simply visit the Supporters’ Club stand in the Arena bar on home match days between 12.30 – 2-30 to complete a Membership Application form
– send a request via our email address – firstname.lastname@example.org